If you are looking for a delicious and easy-to-make meal that will impress your family and friends, then you must try this Sainsbury’s pork belly slices recipe. In this article, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to prepare this mouth-watering dish.
To prepare this dish, you will need the following ingredients:
- 4 Sainsbury’s pork belly slices
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
Step 1: Preheat the Oven
Preheat your oven to 375°F.
Step 2: Mix the Spices
In a small bowl, mix together the honey, olive oil, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
Step 3: Prepare the Pork Belly Slices
Place the pork belly slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Using a brush, spread the spice mixture generously on both sides of the pork belly slices.
Step 4: Bake the Pork Belly Slices
Bake the pork belly slices in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy.
Step 5: Serve and Enjoy
Once the pork belly slices are cooked, remove them from the oven and let them rest for a few minutes. Serve them hot with your favorite sides and enjoy!
- For best results, marinate the pork belly slices in the spice mixture for at least an hour before baking.
- You can also grill the pork belly slices instead of baking them in the oven.
- If you want to add some extra flavor, you can sprinkle some chopped fresh herbs over the pork belly slices before serving.
If you are a fan of pork belly, then this Sainsbury’s pork belly slices recipe is a must-try. It is easy to make, flavorful, and sure to impress your family and friends. So why not give it a try and let us know how it turns out? Happy cooking!