If you’re looking for a simple, yet flavorful recipe to use up your leftover pork, then look no further than this pork curry recipe. It’s easy to make and will satisfy your taste buds in no time.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for this recipe:
- 2 cups of leftover cooked pork, shredded or diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon of coriander
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. 2. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 3-4 minutes. 3. Add the curry powder, cumin, and coriander and cook for another minute, stirring constantly. 4. Add the diced tomatoes and chicken broth and bring to a simmer. 5. Add the shredded or diced pork to the skillet and stir to combine. 6. Cover the skillet and let simmer for 10 minutes. 7. Stir in the coconut milk and let simmer for another 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. 8. Season with salt and pepper to taste. 9. Serve hot over rice or with naan bread.
– If you don’t have leftover pork, you can use leftover chicken or beef instead. – You can adjust the spice level to your liking by adding more or less curry powder. – If you want a creamier curry, you can add more coconut milk or even a dollop of yogurt.
This leftover pork curry recipe is a great way to use up any extra pork you have in your fridge. It’s packed with flavor and can be adjusted to your liking. So, give it a try and enjoy a delicious meal in no time!